The interior signifies the inner space and decoration of your home according to Vaastu principles. The interior is also universal as the Vaastu is but it’s not varying from home to home. Yes it is varying from home to office. A good interior is very important in this era to live in a Vaastu friendly environment. We should know that the wrong interior of a home or an office effects just same as the wrong exterior.
Sometimes a person living in Vaastu based house can face problems if the interiors are not done in proper manner and many a times the problems can be rectified by changing the interiors of the house/office.
The aim of Vaastu is to make us live in harmony with nature taking advantage of the energies of earth and cosmos, the whole of the nature and the universe and duly invoking the blessing of the Gods of the directions. So every direction signifies a particular room and if in any house the Vaastu principles are not followed, that result in misfortunes and problems.
We will suggest you the design of the interiors according to Vaastu
- Placement of furniture in all the rooms
- Placement of the accessories in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Suggesting the colour schemes for paints for different rooms.
- Suggesting the colours of the drapery and choice of materials for different rooms.
- Suggesting the colour for the exteriors.
- Placement of investors, washing machine, electrical items.
- Choice and placement of plants to be put in an area and plants to be avoided in thebuilding.